Monday, January 10, 2011

Secret Door Card for David ...week 35










Wow, I can hardly believe I have sent David something the last 15 weeks! The time flies. This card is a "secret door" card. You need to Fold it into a "valley fold" and then pull it open and it shows a separate message inside. You never see anything on the back. I also made one for each nephew and my sister-in-law. I think they will love them. It's hard to explain how they work. Hope the pictures will help to understand how it works.

This year I plan on getting a video camera and will start posting how to videos. :0)

All the supplies came from Stampin Up! discontinued papers. I printed the saying off my computer for the "Whale" card. (aren't I funny...LOL)

I'll be posting again in a bit. I need to do some catching up and would like to show you some of the cards I made in Michelle Zindorf's Brayer classes this past Saturday. It was so fun and I learned so many new techniques!

As always, I wish you time to be creative and most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

1 comment:

  1. Love your secret door cards Shirley. Thanks so much for sharing, I am off to try one.

    ReplyDelete