Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not All Cards Turn Out The Way You Want Them To


I saw a card similar to this one and thought "how cute" ...I'll just change it out a bit. The original card was stamped with hearts not owls(I tried to go back and find it to post where to go to see it but can't find it now). It also had a longer saying and tied with the cutest bow. The "circles" where place higher on the strips of colored cardstock. In the end mine didn't turn out as well as the other one. I think mine would have worked better without the Orchid Opulence color and using a brighter color of orange or purple.

Oh well, it's not a total disaster but I think I could have done better. I like the basic format and will give it another shot.

As always I hope you will find time to be creative and most of all to stamp!

Till my next post...