Friday, January 14, 2011

Favorite room in the house...Laundry Room...Really!














Yes, my favorite room in the house is the laundry room. :0) It is my favorite job.(how I hate to dust!!!)I got my new washing machine yesterday evening...ahhhh...I'm in Heaven! LOL I just got the vinyl wall cling and Lee got me the "Mother Theresa" saying(it's my all time favorite quote) and since the frame had a leaf motif of course I just had to have it. I'm finding my favorite things to decorate with are birds, trees and leaves. I can't wait till I have everything moved where I want it and finish hanging all these pictures I've got.

Now to go catch up on all the laundry that piled up while I waited for delivery of the washing machine. You never know how much laundry you actually do until you see it pile up! LOL :0)

Well, this wasn't a "stamping" post but I have a great card I will be posting later tonight.

Till my next post...