Monday, January 24, 2011

Card for David...week 33


Well, the weeks are just ticking by. These cards are the inspiration of one of our stamping friends Barb Mechling. (Thanks Barb for letting me use your stamp set, tape and embossing folders!) The metal looking strips are from the hardware store. It's some kind of tape you use to wrap pipes. :0) Barb used them in her embossing folders. Let's face it we stampers look at things differently! Everywhere we go we are looking for things to stamp with or on. And anything we can use our Sizzix Big Shot Die Machines for. hehe

I'm sending one to not just my brother but my nephews and sister-in-law as well. I think they will get a kick out of them.

All supplies except for the sliver tape are from Stampin Up!

As always I wish you time to be creative and most of all time to stamp.

Till my next post...