Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 39


Well, its been a while since my last post. It has been a very busy couple of weeks. My niece will be coming down tonight for the weekend to make cards, Christmas candy and gifts. It should be fun. I am still behind around here but with the schedule I've made for myself I should have everything done and ready for the holidays by Friday the 17th! And Saturday the 18th Lee and I are hosting our first make your own pizza and game day. Hopefully my brother and his family will be able to make it. My Mom and sister will be here for sure. Its a hoot playing the game Farkel with my Mom. She always wins and Lee takes all kinds of chances. So daring...LOL! It would be nice to have one Saturday a month for family fun. Time to make a tradition. Plus my niece Natalie is growing so fast...Lee and I are missing a lot! :0)

Hope you enjoy this funny card I made for my brother David. I keep forgetting to post his weekly card. I'm sending this along with some supplies he uses to make his morning protein shake. Well 39 weeks down...what will my next card be for him?

Until my next post I wish you time to be creative and most of all time to stamp!

Happy Stamping,
Shirley