Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tool Box Card for Brother -week 42





Well, I keep forgetting to post the cards I have been making for my brother David who is about to turn 50. (well in 42 weeks anyway) This week I used the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers called Santa's Drawers. I used Bazzil papers in two tones of red. "screw" brads and little tool miniatures (unknown company) and some metal flashing for backboard to hold the little tools. The drawers are filled with jokes rolled up and tied with twine. Lee and I laughed our butts off reading jokes on line. I wish I could have gotten better pictures of this but the metal flashing just kept giving me a glare. One of these days I'm going to sit down and really figure out how to use my digital camera!

Hope you are all doing well and finding time to stamp and be creative.

Till my next post ...