Friday, October 22, 2010

Punch card and treat bag for David



How time flies! This is another card and a treat bag for my brother David's up and coming 50th birthday. I've been sending a card with a little something every week and this is week 46. His 50th will be here before he knows it! :0)

The card was made in a punch class with Connie Babbert. She is so talented and it was so much fun being in her lovely home. Her stamping room is to die for!

Anyway, here are the supplies I used. All supplies are from Stampin up this time except for the "googly eyes" on the treat bag.

Cardstocks and matching inks for highlighting were, old olive, concord crush, summer sun(discontinued), only orange, whisper white, basic black. Punches used: owl(it's the ghost just turned upside down with feet cut off), the med size oval, bird punch(leaf). I also used my spider web embossing folder and the sizzix bag with scallop bigz die

I can't wait to find other ways to use the bigz die from Sizzix. I just love my big shot die cutting machine. It is so versatile. I'll post more of the cards I have been making later today. But first...to the post office to get week #46's card out to my brother!

Have a great day.