Saturday, September 11, 2010

Owl Punch Anniversary Card(CASED)



When I saw this card I just knew I had to CASE it!!! The original card is found on Crystal's Blog "Crafting and Rambling...a place to share". She is a very talented Stampin Up Demonstrator. I even used the same card stock: Afternoon Tea along with garden green, whisper white, basic black, cherry cobbler. I changed the leaves positions a bit and used stampin dimensionals to pop up the owls. Don't you just love the bow made from the tiny hearts and added a crystal in the center(reflections). I used the signo white gel pen for the eyes. Then I stamped the Happy Anniversary(Hero Arts everyday sayings set) with Timber Brown Stazon Ink. I really think my brother and sister-in-law will like it. I am going to make many more of these cards for different occasions. I just love the owl punch. Oh and the leaves were done with the sizzlets die. Between the punches and my dies for the big shot it has opened up a whole new dimension to my card making. What did I ever do without them. :0)

Have a great day and hope you find time to stamp today!